View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #39
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Painting takes me away.......

Also, gettin' my hands in the earth does it for me, too.

I agree with those who have said they turn off their 'gadgets'.........the best "songs" in the world are those the birds are singing right outside my window.

I couldn't agree more, Diva I'm not sure how everyone else defines a "bad day" and generally my days are not so much bad as they are hectic. Now that it's summer and my garden is in full bloom I love to come home, drop everything at the door, grab the hose, take some deep breaths and relax into the serenity of nature. Better than a glass of red wine!! Since it's summer and bikini weather I find walking on the treadmill to be extremely relaxing as well. For me, movement seems to work out the stresses of a busy day.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: