Old 01-17-2011, 12:50 PM   #66
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I used to believe in heaven and hell.

Not so much anymore. I do believe in an afterlife or new life. I don't think our spirits end when we take our last breath. As i've posted before I have had an afterlife experience so i know something is out there. And, being a nurse I've seen things that you would not believe at all.

Being brought up southern Baptist it was brainwashed into my head as far back as i can remember. Good=heaven. Bad=hell.

However, with maturity I have come to realize that it isn't so cut and dry.

Good people can do bad things sometimes. Bad people can do good things.

The lines are too fuzzy to know where they cross. With that thought it sorta proves, IMO, that the places of heaven and hell are man's way of promoting Hierarchy in a world full of "better than you" thought behaviours.

I have choosen not to worry bout it anymore. I have choosen to believe when i leave here I go back to the place i've seen. I don't know if it was heaven. I don't care. I just know it was beautiful and parts of my family are there now.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: