View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 01:44 PM   #243
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default that unexpected phone call came.

A lovely woman I was in a relationship with lost one of her daughters yesterday. She has two and this one she lost, the younger one, was a free spirit. Hiking, photography, a wiz at mathematics and went to a university in Utah for her Masters, eventually moving to Colorado, an adventurer in every aspect of her life. Loved her family, and sparkled from the inside and out. Never to be held back she has accomplished/experienced more in her 31 years of life than most people do in a lifetime. She was a sweet girl, gentle to all life.

My heart breaks for my ex, she flew across the US to be with her daughter who was in a very bad car accident. Her daughter and a friend were in a car hit from the rear. Both needed critical life sustaining measures, so far one of them has died (my ex's daughter) and the other is still fighting for her life.

I cannot reach out to her personally, it didn't end well between us. I have family members who will and I am comfortable with that. I can't even imagine. She herself is somewhat emotionally fragile normally. I can only pray for her broken heart to have strength to get through this and learn how to live life all over again. I pray for the family and that they have strength to endure this time of such sorrow. I pray for the soul of her daughter that has started a new life and home in a journey I believe we all will one day make. I continue to be at a loss emotionally, in shock and can express that here.

God , please help this family. There is so much heartbreak, pain and loss. Give them the strength needed, assurance and comfort that they are not alone in the loss of their loved one.
Amen
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post: