Thread: Grieving
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 02:58 PM   #249
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I was looking deep in the linen closet for old towels today, when a stack fell off and wound up on the floor. On top was a towel embroidered with the word "Sis". Omg, I felt my heart squeeze, and it was all I could do to catch my breath. The towel was one of a set given to my mother over 30 years ago by my Aunt...I didn't know I still had it!

I have been very sad this past week missing my daughter and my Mom...it was kind of like (sappy I know) a sign from her letting me know she is still around. Then, out of the blue my daughter called to complain about her job, and I was able to get my Amy fix.

I miss them both so much, and in such different ways.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: