Old 08-25-2020, 08:42 PM   #638
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
nycfemme please help. Well over a year ago I see that when I post a thank you under any message another message pops up to "Remove your thanks". I have requested for someone to check this out over a year ago and so far it still happens. Can you please do something. Thanking you in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I'm not nycfemme, lol...but perhaps it is happening because you post your thanks before posting a "reputation"...reputation first, thanks after...maybe this is the issue.
Or if you are double clicking the THANKS button, that would happen as it's a toggle. Thanks on, thanks off.

Like Collette said, if you want to leave a message for someone privately, click the REPUTATION button, type your message and say OK when it asks if you'd like to send it to that person. Then you can click the THANKS button and have your screen name appear under their post publicly. It's alphabetical order R and then T.

Hope that helps!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: