Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyLou0102 View Post
Hi all,

I'm new to BFP and thought Id introduce myself - on the grieving thread! It's a long story, but I'll try to give the condensed version for now and likely will spill my guts completely later on. Here we go:

Six weeks ago tonight I came home and found my partner dead. She had committed suicide. We had been together for 10 months and had been living together for four months. She was a widow. She lost her predeceased partner about two years before we started seeing each other. She could not overcome the loss of her partner and she probably just wanted to be free of that pain. Now they are together and for that I am glad.

As for me, I decided to accept that I was not the "love of her life", and I also knew that the relationship dynamic was changing from a "lover" relationship to more of a "care-taker" relationship as she became more and more depressed. She refused treatment and continued to self medicate. I didn't realize this was going on until about a month after I moved in. At that point I knew if she didn't get help, things would not end well for her. She persisted down that path until she just couldn't take it any more.

I miss her - but I know she is free of pain.

Thanks for letting me share,

Jazzy
You sound so full of compassion and understanding of her pain.

As you say, they are together again now.

I must acknowledge also that this must of been a harrowing experience to discover her the way you did......

And when you met her and embarked on this relationship, moving in together you must of been full of hope for all the love and happiness that this union would bring.....seems it was to bring very different things.

Sending you love and support and wishing you gentle, healing days.

DC
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post: