Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

emotional abuse comes in a lot of forms I guess I did not see it at first possibly because of my growing up and not being wanted or as I thought loved (by my mother ). I stayed in a relationship that was emotionally abusive for 12 years and did not see it at first perhaps I thought I deserved it and in a way it was subtle. but there were signs like I would never show her my writing because she would pick it apart laugh. one year I was away overseas with the military during Thanksgiving and I called home and emailed I got fussed at for calling to early and told to make sure I used punctuational and watch my spelling. a big turning point was at her baby shower that I threw for her a co worker of mine came my Corporal and after she was worried enough about me to go to our Sgt because of the way she treated me an talked to me the CPL was worried I was in a emotional abusive relationship. the thing for me was I did not want to be alone so I took it my self worth was not there and there was a child our daughter and she could take her from me. MY EX is not a bad person and she is not on the site she would be belittling of us here her self worth is damaged to from how she grew up. it is a cycle .. that I will not allow to be passed to our daughter.. I grew from this and with the help and love from a lot of people here in this space I realized that I am worthy that I don't need to change to be loved and then I met desd and I was trying to be anything just me and she loves me all of me flaws everything
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post: