Old 12-29-2018, 04:07 PM   #142
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
The longer I've been dating women, the less accurately I can read cues.
Sometimes I think I'm getting hit on, then she'll mention her wife or girlfriend. Other times someone may be sending me huge signals and I'm oblivious.
I was in an art supply store the other night and ran into a young salesclerk who usually only works weekends. She acted really glad to see me, and she even came from around the counter to hug me.
I always figured she was straight, so her enthusiasm for me didn't register at first. Then when she asked her male sales associate to take a pic of us, she sort of glued the side of her body up against mine. I said, "God, what's next, a boob grab?"
By the time the flash lit, her right hand was firmly attached to my left breast--and she held it there for a few more beats after the picture was taken.

I still didn't catch on!!

By the time she asked for my number and suggested we get together so we could "compare art," it dawned on me that she may have been dropping hints.

Too bad she's half my age.
Um
If someone touched me without permission,I'm afraid they would see a not nice reaction.
I have had chest surgery,but even so,I am very particular about who touches me,as I have said,my question now,is" am I into her"someone who done that to me,the answer would be no.

One thing about transition is,I have to be vigilant,to not invade womens personal space and not look at kid."which makes me sad about children,but I present as male now,so I have to renegotiate society norms,but also as a feminist,respect womens autonomy over their bodies.

TBH,straight women are very clear,you know if they dig you,and these days,I meet on a dating site so its pretty clear why i'm there,"I just wanna be friends,is pretty much,ok shes not into me,cause If i'm interested,I just say it,for christ sake I'm nearlly 60,lifes too short to play games.

mooooooooving on
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post: