gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank You

All year long I am grateful for the beautiful friendship, close and brief, that has crossed my path here over the last 6 years. Those moments that stand out, whether through little reps or long conversations, sometimes just in passing and some ongoing. A much needed laugh, smile, hug, genuine support or inspiration ... or something special in common. The glue that has kept me here, the many posts I have so enjoyed reading, and the positive I continue to gain from being here. To name only a few, as there are many from over the years: Genesis <3, Daniela, Anya, Wrangler, homoe, Nat, Greco, Stone-Butch, JDeere, Jesse, A Spectre, deathbypoem, PaPa, Sleepy ... and the list could go on. These are people who would never know how shy I really am outside of here ... well maybe a few do.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post: