cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Sexual assault/rape can and does exist in marriages and other LTR. You have the same rights and responsibilities as someone who is assaulted by a stranger.

If a bdsm relationship feel like abuse to you, then it is. There are many types of abuse: verbal, financial, physical, sexual, emotional, mind fucks, etc. Yes, police may question your proclivities, but they cannot discriminate against you based on your sexuality. A sexual behavior "interview" is not pleasant, but you'll make it through. You made it through the ordeal that got you in the police station. Believe me, I went through a 2 hr grilling by the Lt. of sex crimes with her pulling each of my "toys" out 1 by1 asking what it was and how it was used. Spent another hour explaining the difference between consensual and non-consensual.

Final point is if you didn't consent to something, it's assault. Doesn't matter what discussions you had with the perp. prior. It the eyes of the law, no is no!
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: