View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 12:34 AM   #34
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

As far back as I can remember I have had a problem with keeping my consentration and focus on many things,sometimes I totaly lose my train of thought,I also fidget a lot cause its not often I sit still for long...lord knows my mind normaly goes a mile a minit.Both my kids have some for of add,my oldest was way worse than my youngest.When I was growing up there was no diagnoses for it so my doc told mom I was just an over active kid.As I grew up I just found ways to just deal with it,my oldest son took meds for it but after the meds made him a near zombie I slowly took him off it with the docs help.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: