Old 11-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #52
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation
Default The poet in me...who'd of thunk it

ISFP - the Composer
You scored 36% I to E, 63% N to S, 24% F to T, and 53% J to P!

Your type is best described by the single word "composer", which belongs to the larger group, experiencers. You are very in touch with the physical world, and have an eye for detail. You are likely to be very artistic in some form or another. You don't wish to lead at all. Your attitude is very much "live and let live" to the point that others may have accused you of having no opinions or ambitions. You share your personality type with 10% of the population.

As a romantic partner, you are nuturing and supportive, often putting your partner's needs before your own. You struggle when you feel anger or resentment, because the last thing you want to do is engage in confrontation. You need patience, support, and encouragement to discuss problems in constructive ways (as opposed to not at all.) You want a deep and intimate connection with your partner. You feel most appreciated when your partner is grateful for your thoughtfulness and willingness to help. You most want your partner to reciprocate with spontaneous thoughtful acts to show you how important you are to them.

Looking at all the posts, I'm the first to chime in as a composer...hmmmm

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo

Last edited by WolfyOne; 11-30-2012 at 01:49 PM.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote