Old 08-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #30
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
Can you accept part of it?

I know for me, personally, I still cannot accept my stomach but I've gotten better with everything else. I started with my breasts, luckily they get a lot of attention and i added to that by agreeing to be a shot girl, where they get to be front and center. I was nervous and thought it was too much, but after I got over that, I realized that i had at least one part that was super hot. From there I started trying to be nicer to myself when looking at my butt. I started looking at other butts and realizing that it's hard to get such a nice round curve! There was something I could do that others couldn't, so I praised myself for it.

Little by little I'm working on accepting the things that others tell me are wrong. it takes time, and lots of repetition, and sometimes you have good and bad days, but you can do it. I know you can. I believe in you.

Lord knows its not my boobs, they are great the way they are... its my stomach everything else is portioned right....

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote