Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,763 Times in 549 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

Getting my 2nd Pfizer vax tomorrow. What are everyone's thoughts on all this? I mean is it really worth it not to vax? I mean you got the "it's my body" people and that's all well and good as long there isn't some crazy drain on resources because you didn't want a vaccine for whatever reason(s). Now one of the things I found interesting is that the Covid Pandemic even had an effect on the psych wards where even those resulted in some deaths from people really in need of care being turned away and then they are no longer with us. I do know many who will no vaccinate. Most live out in the boonies. I dunno....I'm just reading up on things and it seems that you may not be able to travel much without that vaccination card. I guess we'll see.