Thread: The Paranormal
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 12:14 AM   #49
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
If you dont have a sense that a loved one is watching over you, does that mean they arent there at all? How do you know when someone is with you? And if they are and you cant tell, can you ask them to give a clue that they are present?
I think they are around you but you have to be more observant, utilize other senses. It is most often when I am not asking for their presence, when I feel them the strongest. I get wafts of fragrances, or peripherial sitings. I also watch my animals, they can detect a lot. When I brought my cats ashes home and put her urn on a shelf, my dog sat and stared at it constantly--every now and then he would bark at it. Often I would wake from a deep sleep and go to the door to answer a beckoning meow yet I never found a cat. There are little things that happen everyday, I just observe them differently.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post: