jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up this made me smile... good job for at least trying!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
whats hard for me is...she got all girlie on me now and I dont know how to paint nails or do makeup...my sister helps w/ it but I tried to buy her some make up once and man talk about feeling like i was in wonderland...none of that stuff is right for a lil kid...i was overwhelmed by the shear number of products it went on for isles and isles...I ended up finding a thing of lots of flavored lipgloss...and gave up
I had to tho as she snuck my sis's bright red lipstick from her house and brought it to school the next day for pics...I didnt know till I got the proofs :O for real!!
HAHAHA! That's where your sister comes in handy, a female or femme friend, etc.

We have only one daughter(and 4 boys), all older now of course, but our daughter wasn't allowed to wear makeup outside of the house until later in middle school life. it's tricky trying to teach them about taking care of their skin, not falling for peer pressure(which trampy makeup is the least of those concerns), as well as when they do finally wear makeup showing them ways to enhance vs. cover up. Some parents may say let the kids use it when and how they want... that's their opinion.

BTW You can never have to much lip gloss. And when in doubt go for natural to a step up from there in color. Always can ask an employee.

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote