Old 12-07-2015, 08:20 PM   #901
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Oh.

So you are a hetrosexual woman, on a queer website, hoping to give us the benefits of your experience?

Ummmm, ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelofnj View Post
I hope my relationship with someone who has come out trans FTM and dating a transitioned FTM can be supportive to others in the same situations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I don't mean to be argumentative, but we have plenty of queer folks here who can help us with this experience. Unless you are a queer woman who has had your lesbian lover transition into a man, you cannot possibly know how we feel.
MsTinkerbelly, last I heard women who date FTMs are allowed on this site. Welcomed on this site. I don't remember reading anywhere that the expectation is that people at BFP who date FTMs had to have been with said FTM prior to their transition. Oh, AND that said FTM had to have identified as lesbian PRIOR to their transition. You know that a number of FTMs never identified as "lesbians". Just like many of our butch and femme friends here don't, and never have, identified "lesbians", even though they have loved female bodied people.

People don't need to PROVE that they belong here by talking about their history of sexual partners, either.

I see that you were cordial in the end (I think you were being genuine), but I must admit, I am surprised at you, MsTinkerbelly!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: