View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 08:50 PM   #902
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
MsTinkerbelly, last I heard women who date FTMs are allowed on this site. Welcomed on this site. I don't remember reading anywhere that the expectation is that people at BFP who date FTMs had to have been with said FTM prior to their transition. Oh, AND that said FTM had to have identified as lesbian PRIOR to their transition. You know that a number of FTMs never identified as "lesbians". Just like many of our butch and femme friends here don't, and never have, identified "lesbians", even though they have loved female bodied people.

People don't need to PROVE that they belong here by talking about their history of sexual partners, either.

I see that you were cordial in the end (I think you were being genuine), but I must admit, I am surprised at you, MsTinkerbelly!
When did you become a moderator?

I am really offended by this Dapper, really offended. How dare you chastise me, or question my motives? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!!!!!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: