View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 09:08 PM   #904
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Wow.

I was not trying to be a moderator. You were suggesting to her that she did not belong here, and I am suggesting that you are incorrect.

With your logic, anyone who dates ME or any FTM, who hasn't dated a "lesbian" in the past doesn't belong here. Actually, you were suggesting the "rules" are even narrower than that. You were suggesting that the people who belong here that date FTMs have to have dated a lesbian who transitioned to FTM. That is news to me.

Am I incorrect? Is that not what you said? I responded to quotes.
I do not owe you or anyone other than jewel an explanation, and she and I are good. Now, if you go back to minding your own business, we will be just fine.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: