Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

andrew,

i cannot think of anyone asking me the questions people have asked of you in such a personal manner! however, i do believe there may have been some rude people on the other end of a telephone conversation- when i could not get my words/sentences collected quickly enough! actually, during calls i've placed to businesses, i've heard comments that i'm taking too long, could i hurry up, what is my point- et c.

oh well.

if anyone spends enough time around me, something will be detected - either mannerisms/quirks - or phraseologies! something surfaces eventually. i have learned to sort of notice wheels turning- a wondering of what a finger cannot be placed on - with regard to my "condition!" ha. it can be comical- probably on both ends!

hang in-

belle
ox

violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post: