Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
I forgot to mention my Aspi symptoms. I hope this helps too.

I have a routine that I stick with. If that is changed or altered without my knowing, I get upset.

I go thru stages of collecting things. For example, I am still in my religious stage where I collect religious icons. When my older sister died, I received so many. It was overload. Rosie had to help me with this. It was just wayyy too much.

Then there is my obsession with the weather. I even have a chart for hurricanes. I focus in on just 1 thing of the weather. That is it. Anything else is boring to me.

The one thing I cannot stand is when someone refers to me as retard or asks me if I am schizophrenic. I am at a loss of what to say. I have ocd, and depression from being constantly frustrated. I am just not good with words. They tangle me up.

I've highlighted the part that sends me screaming, until people can learn to stop judging others based on what they precieve and instead get to know a person, learn about their condition before placing judgement, it truly looks bad on society. At times it's a if we're in the 50's where Aspie's and MR people were locked away.
Shoyuld it be in passing that you meet an Aspie person don't judge them try to understand or merely zip it and walk away.
Andrew so sorry this happened to you. Hugs
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post: