Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I am use to be called retard or schitzophrenic. I was always referred too as this since I was in elementary school. I was different. I learned differently, I was a boy locked in a girl's body, and so on. It is like a long playing record with a deep scratch on it. It gets tiring after a while. And no matter what I say, or how I try to defend myself, there is always someone who will continue to bagger me. They enjoy it. Trolls is my label for them. I hope this makes sense.

Bit, I would recommend playing a walkman or ipod while doing laundry. Another thing you could do is to wear the noise cancelling headphones. I have a set, but they still allow some noise in. Bose is the best you can buy. I got mine from Greek Music online. They are by Coby.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: