Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Default my so called life- claire dane plays temple grandin

i just listened to a review of the film, based on temple grandin's life-

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...ntimental.html

when temple visits the farm of a family member, the director turns up the volume to make everything louder, and everything - even visuals more frightening -

"inspirational movie" & temple certainly shows the connection between animal/human behaviour.

i think she has done such amazing work with the hug machine, humane treatment for farm animals [even though i'm total vegan], i appreciate that she can put herself in slaughterhouse to educate/promote her services and products- due to her inherent realisation about cows "cattle" as she calls them, being hyper.sensitive loud sounds, things out of place - a shadow, thread, chain, train, lighting, hook, [all of which signal to cows danger out in wild], et c.

she is with a keen awareness to surroundings = senses/sensory issues/overload, and that's exactly how i am, too.
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post: