View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 12:07 PM   #50
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
at this time, I am neither. I have chosen not to indulge in romantic or sexual relationships. I am way too damaged. I have a submissive who meets my companion and diverse needs but other than that, I have concluded I prefer not to bother. I have healed as much as I could from past affairs and its still not good enough to offer another human being. Nor am I interested. (shrugs) I am still warm and soft and caring. I just dont want you to get That Close. So I dont pursue and I make sure I give no signals of wanting to be pursued...
maybe one day you will feel ready again I went thru a long period of time just not wanting anything. thank you for posting this Softness
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post: