Old 12-11-2009, 09:37 PM   #40
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
This is not exactly a STORY....but rather a COMMENTARY.... do You know the difference, boys and girls?

I feel compelled to speak to you all about the total lack of imagination in the designing of our football boys' costumes.....

Is there no imagination?
Is there no differentiality?
Is there no conCERN for individuality?

Let's discuss......(what I MEAN by that is, let ME discuss....You sit there and listen.... )

In the NFL, there are ~ and Yes, boys and girls, Your Auntie Diva COUNTED! Your lesson here? Stay in Math! (this would make Your cousin Puplove SO very proud!) ~ 32 teams.

Yes! 32!! I know, right? We should be in the Football Costume Design business..... Auntie Diva's House of Football Costumes and Hair Cosmetics.....seems like a good combination....

SO....I digress.....

Of those 32 teams, there are 3 teams who share the red and white colors. 2 have Royal Blue & White, 1 has Blue and Red, 4 have Royal or Lt. Blue and Black, 1 team has Royal and Silver, 3 have Orange & Black (BOO!), 3 have Navy & Orange, and so on and so forth.....

There is one combination of Aqua and Orange which is truly heinous fuckery if You ask me......(yes, I said 'fuckery'...Do as I SAY, don't do as I DO!) who came up with THAT??? 9 ways of wrong. If I lived in Miami, I would move. How embarrassing! Perhaps they don't really PLAY in Miami.....

Then there is the Purple/Gold combination.....that is ALmost acceptable, boys and girls.....

Red & gold.....Hunter Green and gold which makes sense as they ARE the GREEN Bay Packers....Packers???? Of WHAT? Let's not ask and say we did, boys and girls!!
Maroon and Gold....

So as You can see, this disturbs me......and I would like to suggest to the Football Boys that there be some sorta protest......

I WAS happy to see that the last Super Bowl colors contained LIME GREEN!! Your Auntie Diva ~ that being her 2nd signature color (after purple, of course!) ~ is MOST pleased about that!!! Perfection, of course, would be a purple & lime green costume. Bliss.

But why not MORE of the purples.....the limes......the mangos....the heliotropes......in our costuming, football boys?

WHY!?!?! WHY!?!?!?!? WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Signed,

Your Auntie Diva, Athletic Supporter of all time.....
The Seattle Seahawks have decided to retire their uniformed costumes from last season that came with the lime green jersey. Too bright for the big boys, I suppose.

Anywho, they are going back to a lovely blue with lime green stripe on their jersey shirts but....or shall I say BUTT, they have decided to KEEP the pants from the previous uniformed costumes since the material...and this comes from their head coach, so you KNOW it's legit..."feels better on their legs".

I love it! The Seattle Seahawks are definitely in touch with their feelings.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote