Old 02-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #30
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciddreamer View Post
Okay here is my dilemma... Because of the work I do...Antique restoration and cabinet finishing...The chemicals are very hard on my hands...fingers etc. My fingers crack on every crease and under my nails...hurts like bloody hell...lol Yes...I do wear gloves occasionally at work..and have tried various lotions..but it really does not help...Soooo any suggestions are greatly appreciated !
You could try Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand lotion or Gold Bond Medicated with Aloe. I've found both work well for me and even better if I put tons on a night and sleep with it on. It's been recommended to me to put a sock or mitten on and it will create more heat that allows the lotions to work better. While I get that, and agree, every time I've tried that, by morning the socks/gloves/mittens have come off and I have to spend a few minutes locating them in the sheets, under the bed, etc. I do, however, notice the difference when I at least try to do that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote