Old 09-04-2011, 12:01 PM   #6
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
Part of my problem has to do with age. If I wanted to date someone in the age range of my nieces/nephews (their 30s) it would be easy, but I can't do that.....it does not work for me......I tried it. The differences are profound.
I'm finding this to be a challenge as well. I don't know how much of it is real, or how much of it is in my own head, however. On paper there doesn't seem to be much difference between 35 and 43, but in my head, and in terms of where we are in our lives, there's a lot of difference. And I find that difference difficult to overcome.

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post: