kissinfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Footloose & fancy free

Thanked 1,112 Times in 164 Posts
kissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm from a small, very conservative, right wing "church" town (there are 153 churches here) & there is no "open" lgbt community where I live at all.... Butch women? Forget it! I think my ex is the only butch in town.

For any type of lgbt atmosphere I have to travel at least 3 hours... I live for gay pride in June to get my fill till the next summer.... so I finally decided to do something in my own town.... I started a PFLAG chapter here in the hopes of stimulating (no pun intended) the lgbt community & to some degree has worked... with the younger crowd. If there are available butch women in this town, around my age, they're hiding out & I don't appreciate it! lol In the year we've been around we've had our first prom, which was fabulous but mostly young kids.... in October we're having a Masquerade Ball, hopefully more adults will turn out... it's important that we know we're not alone here or in this life, especially our life.

kissinfemme
kissinfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kissinfemme For This Useful Post: