View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 12:23 AM   #18
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

My Dearest Love,

I closed my eyes with a smile on my face, for thoughts of you raced through my mind. As I drifted off to sleep, I could feel your pressing against me, keeping me close, keeping me safe and keeping me warm. I smiled again for you felt so precious next to me. I took a deep breath and your scent caressed every part of me inside and out. I thought to myself, how could life be this good? How could I be this blessed to have one suce as you as my soul mate, my love, my "hym?"

My mind wander spiralling further down into the dark rhelm of sleep and into the parts of me which contain my dreams of you. I found myself sitting alone on a beach with the brigh summer sun glistening upon my skin and dancing a spectrum of colours throughout the stands of my hair. The warm ocean wind dancing through my hair and my coverup was refreshing and yet soothing to my soul. I heard a wistle and turned to the sound to see you in the distance with a dog frolicking in the waves as they caressed the sands edge. My thouht wanst broken for long, I went back to my deep contimplation forgetting that slight distraction. Unaware you had slowly advanced to the edge of my towel and blocking my side from the warmth of the sun. You cleared your throat and I looked up starttled to see you staring down at me.

Oh how fine you were, just pure handsomeness and beauty all mixed in one. You said hello, and I returned the jesture. I knew then, you were the one, your voice swept me away, your confiendence was sultry and your smile, well it took my breath away. I was yours from that moment on as I am yours today, as I will always be yours for all eternity. Please find me when you can and I can promise you what we both have needed, yearned for, desired will be ours to hold. You will find me on the waters edge from here til the end of time. For I am the wind, the sun, the water and the sand between your toes. You will find me there my love, my soul , my Hym. For I shall wait there until the earth spins no more.

Until then I am yours
your lil babygirlprincess