Old 12-18-2009, 01:48 AM   #56
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchomp View Post
Hey Hippieflowergirl! Congrats on learning how to fly fish and taking the fish off of your hook! You really shouldn't be intimidated here. Even though I've read tons of books and mags on fishing and have bought tons of gear, there's nothing I love more than using my $12 zebco ultralight and a dozen nightcrawlers to catch bluegills all day long! We're all on the same playing field here, in the never ending search for the thrill of that tug on the end of our lines!!

~~~shark~~~~~~~

zebco! i know that name! yaaaaay me!

all i could catch this autumn were sunfish (i called them "pancake fish" when i was little). it wasnt fly fishing but it was still lots of fun. i figured the pancake fish werent too intimidating (unlike the bass other people seemed to be able to catch) and i should be able to get one off the hook and leave others to their fun. so i just tried it and it worked okay!

i was also so pleased with myself when i did it the first time i just stood there grinning and forgot to throw the fish back in the water right away! (poor fish) fortunately no one was looking!!!
hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote