sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Hippie
I think that's what it's all about - having fun!!!! Casting is fun for you and catching is the bonus! For me, learning is a huge amount of the fun for me. Why are the fish HERE or THERE? What are they eating? How is the weather affecting them? Etc, etc, etc.

For me, there is great satisfaction in finding the SPOT aka the honey hole. One time in Canada we stopped at this pile of rocks in the middle of the lake. We all tied on our lures and I found the spot. After I had caught four fish everyone wanted my lure (an orange and yellow swirled curly tailed grub). Now we were all fishing with the same lure, same rocks, same spot. Perhaps it was my retrieval but I outfished everyone. Basically I put dinner on the table that night My family dubbed the rocks "Shark's Island" heh heh

Same trip, we were fishing a very small private lake after a cold front came thru the day before. The wind was steady and hard. My Dad and Uncle were in one boat, my bro and I in another and we weren't having any luck. I told my bro I wanted to fish this one point and we wore em out!!! Yeeee haw!!!!!!!!

One thing I thought was interesting was that my brother and I were using the same exact lure in size, even same company but he had a copper colored blade and mine was white with a red stripe. He caught twice as many fish as me!! It's amazing how color affects fish so much

~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote