Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hehe Hottprof,

Does lifting boxes of textbooks count as a workout? If so, I lifted around 70lbs of textbooks I shipped out and another 30lbs in textbooks that I received.... This is what I felt like doing earlier this afternoon when it was raining...

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottprof View Post
I dunwanna I donwanna I donwanna you can't make me NO NO NO NO....

okay so since I really do not want to work out today because it will have to be after work, I am posting this little blip on reasons why I should not HAVE to work out today...
1. I donwanna (not good enough)
2. the order comes in today and I will have to lift to put it away (not good enough).
3. I work til close then have to get up early (almost there but not good enough).
4. co-workers want to hit the gym tonight (crap...)
5. i will feel better once I get to the gym (double crap...)
6. I can put a cool sticker on my calendar when I get home from the gym (*looks down at shoes... damn)
7. I guess I have no good reason not to go to the gym tonight, even for a half hour... I could switch it up and not do the tred mill... yeah...

Alright, if I HAVE to go then you should too... 30 min of anything today... we can do it..

Smiles