RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
This morning I was reminded about the woman who hired me into the company I now run. Anyone ever experience this?

Woman hires me and when I actually do great she moves from supportive and encouraging to hostile and undermining - eventually to the point of screaming at me and blaming me for her poor decisions in front of not just staff, but also customers.

Why is it that some women see other driven and successful women as such threats?
Wow, friend, I'm so sorry to hear that occurred. To pull someone in private and have a professional conversation is one thing, but to do so in front of coworkers, and customers even is just absolutely over the top wrong and the lowest you can take things.
That makes her look like a complete fool! If I were a customer and witnessed something such as that, I would feel so bad, and let her know I would not take my business there at all.
I feel so sad and sorry you had to go through that.
Do you ever feel that the good employees get all the crap, and the employees who are lazy and call off all the time get rewarded?
I just don't get how and why things occur at all. Makes no sence to me.
Sorry to hear that again, keep your head up my friend.

-RNguy
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote