Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotografferKel View Post
I LOVE Picnik!!! They are constantly updating it, too. I joined it for a year because my daughter loves editing her photos on it and heck i fell in love with it, lol.

Dee, I am Kelli Fotograffer Mims on FB. I think I might already be friends with you on there though. After the Reunion I went nuts and started asking everyone to be friends with me on there, lol.

I sure love your outlook on photography. Oh and I am going to be taking photos of PEOPLE in my studio...UGH. I'm going to try to make a living at it. I am going to bite the bullet and make myself enjoy it and on weekends do what I LOVE TO DO with my camera. I'm going to bid for the local school's photo contract and yearbook contract, too. Gonna see if I can do the proms and all other school events. I am the only photographer in town, so I should have no problems getting weddings and senior pics, etc. My partner is a DJ and has been doing weddings since 1998, so we already have that going for us. We've just added my photography to that business. If I could just learn how to use Photoshop, I'd feel SO much better about all of this. Monday I'm going to hit the books and learn it!!!

It's nice to know a fellow LA person on here, especially a fellow photography lover!!! : ) Kel

Yes I saw your FB page, thank you but I wasn't sure if that was your photography page too! I sold two prints on FineArtAmerica recently so I was over the moon.

Photoshop Lightroom has some really great effects that I've seen lately.

I am sure you will have no problem with your studio, BUT I have a question. Would doing shoots like at parks or out in town work for you? I think the backdrop of trees and such works wonders!

laissez les bon temp rouler!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote