Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
would anyone be interested in doing a photo theme week? peter lik does one on his facebook page, or he used to it's been awhile but i always tried to add to it. it was such fun and you got to see some really incredible photos of a similar genre or item. i don't know how we could do it - i guess open a new thread maybe and a week ahead of time vote on a theme topic from perhaps three different ideas? then the next week on that thread submit our photos for the chosen theme? does that sound right? would anyone want to participate in something like this?

YES! I would! I got so bored with my 365 that I just quit, felt very self indulgent, I would love to do this, for fun and creativity!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote