Old 11-13-2011, 03:50 PM   #360
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

If it's generic, it will sell and i've never had someone steal my stuff. These sites that sell stock have measures in place to protect the photos (eg: watermarks). They don't want to lose $$ either, so they do everything they can to protect them. It's a completely different mindset though, stock photography tends to be the photos everyone would take if they could, rather than a shot that is uniquely yours. It does provide a bit of residual income but I haven't uploaded in a couple of years and I only get $$ for the ones that have been available during that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

Good stuff, is it hard to sell? I am so afraid of just having my stuff taken and not getting any compensation..
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post: