Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Why does one wonder about his lack of humanity? He has none, so why should we spend our time doing the exact thing he is doing. Hate is a two sided coin. Yes, he's an idiot, yes he has followers, and yes he's a homophobe with a mouth. The more we give any credence to this ignoramus, the more he wins. Let the courts handle it. When the courts fail us, take it to your legislature.
To take the high ground, one must stand there with clean hands.
Just my .02
PS. I would feel the same way as the father, and I would take it to court.
Not take out a gun, nor give him any words to use against me.
My fondest wish for him is that one day he's going to protest at the funeral of some dead soldier whose buddies are going to be there. He and his crew are going to start yelling how the soldier is burning in hell etc. etc. At which point these soldiers (who I hope are all Army Rangers) will calmly go over to the protestors, take them out to the woodshed and show them all of the possible meanings of PAIN.

Is that compassionate? Nope, not at all. Don't care. The man is a bully and one day he's going to protest at the wrong place with the wrong people in attendance and then nature will takes its course.

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post: