Converse

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Married

2 Highscores

Converse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST Reputation

Maturity – there is a stage in our life when we realize that we aren’t the centre of the universe, when we see that not everything is about us, we start to think about others- independent from how they impact us. This is different from being simply considerate; it is about an awareness and understanding of things outside of our range of influence, and accepting that separate and unconnected orbits exist- and that they are of value.

Maturity also gives us an ability to see further, it allows us to plan using lessons gained from life experiences. It allows us to reflect over what went before and see it from a new wider perspective.

Maturity is when we have more questions about ourselves than we once had but don’t expect others to be as interested in our self discovery as we are.

Maturity is when we consider not the impact that others have on us, but the impact we have on others.

Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.
~Tom Wilson
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Converse For This Useful Post: