Old 08-23-2016, 10:39 AM   #3140
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I engaged in a different kind of health regimen this morning.

I didn't set the alarm and I slept late and then I dozed on and off for almost two hours in bed.

Getting enough rest is part of being healthy!

It's back to the gym tomorrow but I'm pleased that, even though I haven't had a structured workout since August 10th, I have managed to not only maintain my weight but drop a couple more pounds.

On my vacation, I did have a short workout in the hotel gym but the room was nauseatingly hot so that was less than 30 minutes but consisted of the elliptical, free weights and mat work using the stability ball. While on vacation I walked a lot too. There were two days that I probably got between 2-3 miles of walking in so that helped and keeping an eye on my food intake is helping too.

I always weigh myself when I wake up. For most people, doing this every day wouldn't be good for them but I like to see the natural fluctuations of my body. I started weighing myself daily exactly two months ago and today I am down 7.6 lbs. It's slow going but that's supposed to be best way, no?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote