Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I agree with you, maybe I am just a bit "jaded" now by all this damn bickering, hypocritical, misogynistic, crap.

I am reconsidering my "take" on Pence....I know very little about him, just bits & pieces. You have challenged my mind to reconsider (heavily) his ability/capability. I have always valued your opinions, esp in this forum. Thanks for making me think harder than just superficially, Orema!!!

I LOVE Kamala & would wildly welcome her in the 2024 races, and we surely have been "surprised" before....several times, (sadly)!!!! I have faith in an ALL women race (Dems) with a couple, few Repubs. Gabby Giffords is amazing. She would be an incredible candidate, and could surprise us. Time to remove those antiquated dinosaurs!! .
You're too kind, Clay. Thank you.

I like the idea of an all women ticket very much. My problem is that I compare everyone, men included, to Hilary and they all come up short when it comes to experience and accomplishments. I know, I've got to find a new measurement stick and not to compare them to her.

And I'm really worried about the Republicans since the moderate Republicans are turning against Trump.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: