Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 31,997 Times in 9,941 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
The logical choice, if Biden doesn't run, should be Vice President Harris, but sadly I don't know if she can get elected - a double whammy of Racism & Sexism. I'm not sure if a white woman can get elected as president either. Maybe.

We need someone who can bring out a big turnout with people of color - especially black voters and Latinos would be good too - as well as young voters. Yeah too bad Obama can't run again. We need to outnumber the clueless old white voters - at least some of us vote the right way!
What do you think, Bulldog, about Hakeem Jeffries? I know he just was appointed to lead the Democratic Caucus, following Nancy Pelosi's tenure as Speaker of the House. I think we will see how strong of a contender he can be, over the next two years.

Do you have an assessment concerning Hakeem Jeffries??

I am interested in hearing your take on who the Democratic party might recommend or choose as a candidate for POTUS.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: