Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Awww, K! Thank you!. You are yourself!

WOMEN have GOT to do some major ballcrushing in order to TRULY......."Heal The Soul Of The Nation"!!! ALL of us need to get on this & fix this world as much as we can....(and now we are going to Mars....for what? To fuck up that planet? I am sick & tired of seeing women oppressed, suppressed, bullied, brow beat, UNDERPAID since time began, OVERWORKED. A woman's job, truly IS, never done. Men see to fucking the world up for us to make it all better for them. They earn quadruple what many ordinary citizens' earn. EQUAL PLAY< EQUAL PAY! PAY UP< FUCKERS!!! I am sick to death of politics, sick to death of being denied, sick to death of seeing $$ flow out the door to support war, crime, drugs, etc. LET"S TAKE A STAND...stop doing everyday job be it home or workplace. Really STOP doind ANYTHING...lt the men run it. You will uickly see a major ruudely awakening....ready? I am!!!!

Men have killed climate, pissed almost all the world off, stuck their business where it shouldn't be, created fascism, war, enemies, think it is ONLY THEIR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!, refuse to look right here at home, at the poor, at little people who are minorities, desperately need HELP in all ways. Yet, many do not even know us. But by goddess, the fuckers can sure find your phone #'s, FB pages, & emails and hound the shit out of you to get YOUR ALL IMPORTANT hard earned, heavily taxed, unfair pay scale wages to line their OWN pockets. Funny how that IS a thing & IT WORKS to fulfill their ornery, stick in the mud hypocritical agendas....as they make 6 figures a month while we suffer!
I am STILL pissed at how Rumples quickly, (bullied) his way through expediency beyond belief as he filled the NOTORIOUS RBG's spot AGAINST her dying deathbed wish! His RINO's (Trumpugnicants) assisted him & bullied that SCN immediately. Funny that!
THEN, when Biden wanted to nominate someone....what a long, drawn out, sickening shit show ensued. Funny that, too. It is okay for trumpugnicants to do so, but nay, let's shoot the DEMS down.

ALL WOMEN can right this old world IF can get that stronghold.

HOW the hell does Rumkins even get away with majority of shit sandwiches he peddles. WTF does he have that everyone kisses it? Gold lined asshole?! HAHA HOW does he manage to "get rid" of everyone who impeached him...who did so TWICE!

Latest rift with DeSantis & Trump? DeSantis is the Harvard Grad with USN distinction who is the new Golden Boy (one who kept Florida FREE (MY azz). Ask him how many folks he "killed" forcing us to go against WHO Health Rules.

Well, NOW that table has turned. DeSantis more highly favored for 2024 & to BEAT Trumpethead. Since Trump is FUMING mad about that, (oopsie, did him lose him narcissitic path to build a pile of shit up into an UNpresidentcy? He sure did!!! SO, Trumpless is spewing vitriol at DeSantis like mad. He stood up on the ONLY show in town who will have him (and many local stations denied him coverage to feed his ego.....lmao....and swears that in 2018, HE (singlehandedly) controlled that race with Andrew Gillum (who was way ahead of DeSatan for quite a while) to boost RON up. Says he called in DOJ & CIA to investigate the false claims that Gillum lost by only 5000 votes, that x number is "missing"...sound familiar? Ought to. DeSantis is his product and HE made him who he is today.

He singlehandedly DESTROYED the Trust in honest, clean elections!

Okay, rant over, Hope it makes sense..I am so exhausted I can not think anymore....goodnight....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
You're too kind, Clay. Thank you.

I like the idea of an all women ticket very much. My problem is that I compare everyone, men included, to Hilary and they all come up short when it comes to experience and accomplishments. I know, I've got to find a new measurement stick and not to compare them to her.

And I'm really worried about the Republicans since the moderate Republicans are turning against Trump.