View Single Post
Old 01-14-2023, 04:52 PM   #895
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...they found more

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
I am pretty shocked at the classified documents debacle, concerning both Trump and Biden. How is it possible that the National Archive does not monitor these classified documents once they are removed from the facility?! Hell, a library book seems to have better security.
This is unacceptable on so many levels. I understand that there can and will be mistakes-overlooks-misplaced-shuffled documents etc. As much as I disdain the previous administration I will say: our eyes and ears have been alerted to the need for oversight in so many areas of our government. Our weakness is our tribalism-

We must and can be better educated citizens/voters keeping our democracy secure, safe, transparent. T's exploitation of all 3 is the road map for moving forward. It will not be easy for sure-

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post: