Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
I am pretty shocked at the classified documents debacle, concerning both Trump and Biden. How is it possible that the National Archive does not monitor these classified documents once they are removed from the facility?! Hell, a library book seems to have better security.
I'm shocked but Biden having the papers isn't as troubling for me as Trump. Biden has had some level of access to classified docs for 50 years—ever since he became a Senator in 1973. Trump has only had access for a fraction of that time. And Biden isn't known to cozy up to dictators like Trump. But there has to be better control over classified info.

This could really blow up IF the right journalists latch onto this or it could be swept under the carpet. Surely there are many members of Congress who have different levels of access to classified docs who are on Senate Committees and House Committees. (Armes Services, Finance, Foreigh Relations, Homeland Security, Ethics, Intelligence, etc). And some of these Representatives and Senators take these docs home without permission.

But no one is going to admit this unless confronted. I don't expect much from journalists these days but this is something one of them may want to sink their teeth into. We'll see.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: