Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I'm shocked but Biden having the papers isn't as troubling for me as Trump. Biden has had some level of access to classified docs for 50 years—ever since he became a Senator in 1973. Trump has only had access for a fraction of that time. And Biden isn't known to cozy up to dictators like Trump. But there has to be better control over classified info.

(...)
I like what you said, in the first paragraph of your post, Orema. That's the thing though: Biden has been in Congress and in Executive Government positions, which out-classes those whose access to such documents is restricted (for safety across the proverbial board). And I agree with your observation concerning T=-=-=p: He sure enough cozied up to authoritarian rulers across the globe. I would argue that T----p should sacrifice his US citizenship based on his Anti-American and Anti-democratic choices. Secondly, his citizenship should be revoked permanently based on jeopardizing the safety of Americans (...).

Anyhoooooo. Thanks for your post.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: