View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 07:46 PM   #44
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I am loving this thread! I love a female identified butch! Love the butch/femme thing. Most of my friends are butch (but won't identify with the label), andro, Tweeners, butch ...very few femmes. You would think that would get me a lot of dates.. uhhh NO! A lot of attention, yes... dates... once they figure out I won't have sex outside of a relationship... gone...done.... an occational flirt maybe. My friends keep telling me to give up on the butch/femme thing. Ok, you give up on the lesbian thing and go straight and I'll think about it. lolol.. Really, I am who I am. I LOVE a butch... one that lets me love her back, even better!!!

Jagg.... you are very funny my dear. Here's a wink just for you! ;-) hiya handsome!

Ok, this femme is headed to bed.

Night all!
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post: