Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

While attending a Mid-western university I watched women's basketball and softball. The b-ball team had a great arena to play in because that was the same place the men played. The women's softball team, on the other hand, played at this crappy field that the city folk played in. The city did not keep it up and it was a shame to welcome this team along with other university teams to play. There were no locker rooms or anything to prep the women for the game. I can't imagine where they went before and after the games, probably the men's locker room. Anyway, it was found that this powerhouse football (which I love football)university was not Title IX compliant, so the university decided to make them more in line with Title IX and they built a state of the art softball stadium for the women's team. It was a great addition to the university campus and life. It is a shame it took an outside force to make them get in line when they could have done it long before.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post: