Old 01-28-2010, 12:04 AM   #28
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

i dont want to be string beans. i want to be dessert.*

i dont want to be a guilty pleasure. i want to be an every day phenomenon.

i dont want to be someone You turn to. i want to be the one You turn to.

i dont want to be treated as though i'm precious or fragile. i want you to sink your teeth into my very real vulnerability and own it savagely, in the same way You own Your own soul.

i am not a princess. that doesnt mean You cant treat me like one on occasion.

i dont want a Love who has no weakness and no tender places. i want a Love who knows that my own little ways and means are strong enough to bolster His momentary hesitation, soothe His deepest hurts, and support His wildest dreams...all without breaking a sweat....or a nail. i also want Him to know...at the cellular level...that i would willingly claw my way through cement to keep Him from harm.

i do not want, need or even desire perfection. i want humanity in abundance, unraveled feelings and confusing discussions and uninhibited tears and laughter and honesty of the brutal variety. i want to hold hands when discussing disappointment and frustration. i want to curl into His shoulder when crying over disappointments and anger. i want to be invited to be flawed and not discounted for it.

i want to feed His body, His desires, His mind and His soul with the poetry of food, fantasy, philosophy and infinity. i do not want to be "all" that He needs. i want to stand, complete in myself, hand in hand with all that He is.

*(long story)
hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hippieflowergirl For This Useful Post: