View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 11:45 PM   #26
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

My experience in dealing with a broken heart is I have so much trouble with trusting. What is sad too, sometimes because of the scars left from previous failed relationships you get so numb that you pass up some good people. Because of the fear and I know this but still I don't have that same energy as I did before . Therefore I stay single because I know deep down I can't give that 100% anymore. I'm ok with it I've learned to live with it , and now I have other things I do to compensate . No it's not the same but it's doable. I'm grateful for my lessons . Do I have regrets ...yes a few ... can't change it , only learn from it. So I enter a time in my life where I finally realize ... that the love I searched for was right here all the time ... inside of myself . And I'm grateful to have loved during this lifetime.