Old 11-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #34
sarahwho

How Do You Identify?:
lonely femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single - I quit

sarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputation

I think it takes time! I have also been in an abusive relationship....the first years away from it I was numb and far removed from anyone that I could push far away! I couldn't find "me"! And then thru counseling I found "me" again....it's taken a LONG time for me to even consider dating again, though I've finally decided it's time! I had to work thru each abusive memory slowly and safely to be able to heal each piece enough to be able to in a way bury it as though it were dead and no longer able to hurt me!

Perhaps a relationship soon after the first breakup would be considered re-bound RadiantYearning.........you weren't ready for something new. NOT that you meant to hurt them, but you at least knew that you couldn't give them what they needed!